ponedeljek, 14. julij 2008

It is ... over!


Finally - the exams have gone and have gone well. Much better than, say, last year.
I've got to know a couple of secrets and adapted a bit to the life of biologists;), thus my "examming" went much, much better - well, if nigh (?) else, I can now enroll into the higher grade. (2nd, for the second time (changed uni).)
Today, wrote my last exam this month and - well, now just made a little dinner for my dad and I, to celebrate a bit. It was quite ok, mediterranean sort-of, potatoes with onion, in garlic and parsley "sauce" (in olive oil), with a wondrous little cherry-tomatoes with ruquola and lime ... Mmm!

So take care, see yuh soon, Love Monty Python which I'm downloading and Rowan Atkinson's Jesus, Welcome to hell and the rest.

Ni komentarjev: